Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 11 October 2012

This is Halloween..............Zombie pinup

Today I have been thinking about Halloween and how I could link it to the whole vintage/pinup look. So I started having a look at Halloween pinup pictures on google and came across some zombie pinups.

I thought to myself well this looks like fun! So I have done my own version of this fun Halloween look and made a video of how I achieved this makeup look.

The products I used god this are as below -

Snazaroo face paint in sparkle green and snazaroo facepaint in pale/mint green.
Star gazer pressed powder in white,
Benefit browzings in dark,
Avon true colour eye shadow quad in femme fatale,
Barry M blusher.
Rimmel colour rush quad eyeshadow in 014 bold behaviour,
Black liquid eye liner,
Black eyeliner pencil,
Rimmel volume flash scandaleyes mascara in black,
False lashes,
Red lip pencil,
MAC Russian red matte lipstick
Barry M lipgloss in 212.

Here are some pictures that I used as inspiration and my finished look.


 


 
 


 

What are you going to dress up as this Halloween?

Thanks for reading,

Love Doris xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, scary but nice at the same time! I think I may have to try this
    Love Lil x
    http://littleliloflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lil! I'd love to a picture if you do this look.

    Doris x

    ReplyDelete