Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 14 February 2013

Vintage Valentine


Well happy Valentines day! I hope you've all had a lovely romantic day?
My husband bought a beautiful handmade card from Papyrus it is really lovely with two cute little felt fox's on it!
lovely card from my lovely Husband!

My Lovely Valentines card from my gorgeous Husband! 

I thought I would share some vintage valentines that I have found on line. Some are not what we would send today and others are really sweet!










Which is your favourite of these lovely old cards? I really like the one with the vegetables on it!
We also have some of my favourite chocolate's to eat and some bubbly too!

So Happy Valentines Day all my fab vintage lovelies!

Thanks for reading, love Doris xxx

1 comment:

  1. They are soo cute, they have a charm that cards just don't have anymore...sorry Hallmark :P

    ReplyDelete