Vintage Doris on pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 11 April 2012

My Eggcellent Easter weekend!

Well I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend! Mine was very busy and productive.

After a lovely quiet Good Friday with family I had a photo shoot for my Vintage hair and makeup venture Bombshell Boutique Makeovers.  This photo shoot was such great fun , I styled the look of the shoot with the help of my sister. Our lovely photographer Mick Parkins helped to put all the girls at ease and feel relaxed in front of the camera as they are not professional models but our friends. We went for a vintage glamour look with the slight feel of pinup.  Here are some of the photo's.



















Then on Easter Sunday I went to Essex fashion week with the fabulous Top to Toe Vintage Clothing and did the girls hair and modelled. We had a fab day and met lots of new interesting people.





I will be back shortly with a blog featuring fab vintage style clothing from a wonderful dress maker.

But for now, Thanks for reading,

Love Doris xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment